Thursday, October 1, 2009

Well....this should be interesting....

6:30 am : Wake up, take Ava outside
7:00 am : Sitting at the vanity, listening to Kidd Kraddick, putting on make up, wondering what to wear today
7:20 am : power goes out..........hhhmmm.....
7:30 am : proceed to dress in the dark (my outfit is super cute today...not)
7:45 am : Leave this girl at home...alone...in the dark

8:00 am : Walk into office
8:30 am : Decide I need coffee and start the jaunt down the hall
8:31 am : Spill coffee all over myself and the counter in front of my coworkers
9:00 am : Phone call asking me to re-forecast some ad sales. (This may not seem like a big deal, but trust me, it is)
10:16 am : Just finished re-forecasting.
..........This day is going to be AWESOME................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my poor granny girl....she deserves extra cookies.....