Tuesday, October 27, 2009

10 Years!!

Quite enough said....
The reunion was too much fun! Some people look exactly the same...some people were unrecognizable. I just got a few pics and mostly of the same people, but I'll share. Here's to another 10!!
The group that's been intact since the nineties all joined up and went together to both nights of the reunion. Friday was at the Hotel Palomar and Saturday at the City Club downtown (the green building).

Having dinner before drinks at the Hotel Palomar.
Eva, KC, me, Dan, Stephanie (Dan's fiance)

Hotel Palomar...
Andy, Alex, Ashley, Ty, me

Saturday night...Dallas City Club
Dan, KC, Me (I've known these kids since Jr High!)

Tiffany and me
I'm so glad she made it all the way from CA!

Jon Mark and me (and Kristen snuck in the back:))

Proper...JM, me, Kristen

KC and me. (my Jr. year Homecoming date!)
JM, KC, Ty, Peter (sitting). Nice cardigan!
Another group shot...
Peter, KC, Kristen, me, Tiffany, JM, Ty, Patrick

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have to tell you, most of your "peeps" still look the same, that's a good thing :)...BUT it added 10 years on me..... no really it did!

kari said...

Caan you believe- 10 years? Man, we're old!
k

Hannah S. said...

You look so fab! 5 days. enough said!