Monday, February 22, 2010

Party Like It's 1929

This weekend was my friend, Jo's 29th birthday party. It was '20s themed with The Great Gatsby in the background, '20s themed food (including pineapple upside down cake..yum) and a prohibition bar...fully stocked, of course :). I wore a flapper dress, broke out the fishnet stockings, and donned a feather headpiece. Quite fabulous, if I do say so myself. Happy birthday, my fabu friend!!!


Me, Phaedra, Elliot

Me and Lauren (her dress & hat were true '20s vintage) Me and the birthday girl

I'm not sure what I was so focused on, but you can see my sequin / feather headpiece
...and one to leave you with :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!!
It's always fun stepping out in style!!!!
You look maaaaaa-va-lus, dah-lin'

Ashley said...

fabulous!! Love a good costume party!