Wednesday, November 24, 2010

2010 Thankful List

**In no particular order**
  • Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer

  • Happy, healthy Chloe Annabelle Krackenberger
  • My job

  • My mom.....
  • and my dad


  • My brothers and sister...
  • and, of course, my BIL

  • Ava

  • That Mama and Papa - and Nena - got to meet their great-grandbaby (even if they did forget how to hold a baby)




  • New HUGE computer monitor at work
  • Health insurance
  • Great friends and fun times with them





  • Leggings
  • My house (even with the snakes)

  • Great new church and small group
  • Pho noodle soup
  • Office Supplies
  • Sharpie Markers
  • My health and the health of my family
  • Cowboy boots
  • The dressing area in my room


  • Magnified mirrors
  • Sticky Notes
  • …and much more

    **What are you thankful for??**




1 comment:

Hannah S. said...

aahhhh...just now seeing this. What a great house! Love it and can't wait to see it in person. I'm thankful for you too! Love you.