Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's Official

I have gray hair. I can't even find them all to pull them out anymore. It shows, no matter where my hair is parted. It's impossible to hide anymore. I'm not ready. I'm not ready to budget in hair coloring once a month. I'm not ready to be seen as "that lady" instead of "that girl". I already feel a little weird thinking "those kids", Tim Teebow and Graham Harrell are cute.
Does this mean I'm a real grown up?
Crap.

In other news, I spilled coffee creamer (hazelnut) on my finger this morning. I gagged. The maintenance man laughed at me. It wasn't funny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes honey, welcome to adultville....

I can just see you with the spilled creamer thing,gagging and your eyes wattering in such a way and wondering WHO'S gonna clean it up...ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa.
your funny...