Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, DAD!!!!


Happy birthday to my DADDY!!!! He’s 54 years young today – what a blessing!! Every time he goes to the doctor, he comes home and says “Well, there’s good news and bad news……the bad news is I’m healthy as a horse and y’all are gonna have to put up with me a lot longer!” And we will if he keeps drinking that green tea as much as he does! He’s worked so hard to keep our family healthy and happy. I’ve never wanted for anything because he always seems to find a way to make things happen. Thanks, Dad, for being the best a girl could be blessed with – I’m honored to be your daughter!
I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

becky marshall said...

Thanks for honoring and blessing your dad like that! Hope he reads your blog!
Love you, girl!
Aunt Bec

Ryan said...

He sure does deserve it and is not told often enough! He did read it and I think he's getting soft in his old age - my mom said there were a few tears. (He'll blame it on allergies, though :))

kari said...

yeah uncle ronnie! happy late birthday! wish we could be there for Christmas. we'll see yall soon enough i hope!

Unknown said...

going thru some old blogies, and I see Kari's mini pic.
Kari....Hope you are well... I'd love to see pictures the fam. Hope baby E is well...How are you feeling?
xxxooo!!!!!
aunt bec