Monday, July 28, 2008

Bad Blogger

I thought I would really enjoy this blogging thing, then I realized I have no pictures to upload...boring, no good stories lately.....double boring, and not really enough time to do it. I'm inspired now. I'll be better, I promise.

Since May 7th, which was the date of my last entry, I've been overloaded at work. I've given 2 of the most important presentations of my career, and gladly, they went famously! I find myself wondering why, whith such rave reviews about my performance circulating around the executive floor, I go home every night thinking I'm the worst buyer in the world....I guess I'm my own worst critic...but who isn't?!

My car is in the shop. I guess when a car dealer tells you "everything seems to be in fine working order, Ms. Marshall. If you need anything or have questions about your warranty, please don't hesitate to call", that means, "watch out, Ms. Marshall, when your dad finds out you've had a transmission fluid leak and haven't taken care of it, you're in for big troubs"! (as if I know what a transmission is and why and from where it would be leaking....please!)

I'm in mourning. My favorite pair of shoes passed away on Tuesday morning. The candy apple red pattent leather ripped off of the bottom of my perfect peeptoe Stuart Weitzman Rollpumps. This may sound like Latin to those of you who give less than stellar performance in the art of dressing, but this will go down in history as one of my saddest days. Luckily, I still have my connections from NM which have allowed me to arrange surgery for my unfortunate, overworn fabulous shoes. I'm sure they'll come back from NY good as new!

Is it Friday yet???

No comments: