Thursday, February 21, 2008

I am so sure....

The same girl who decided to respond to my concern for her well being by going on an hour-long rant about how everyone hates me because I'm so fake and seem to be perfect in every way thought for some reason that it was okay to email me and ask me to go out with her and some friends this weekend.
First of all, I generally decide against hanging out with people who apparently hate me - I wouldn't want to make anyone jealous of my so-called perfect life. Secondly, does it not occur to her that maybe the things she said and the way she said them stung a little and I don't really care to be her bff at the moment? Lastly, maybe I'm hanging out with perfect people this weekend......which obviously means she's not invited.
Just thought it was a little shocking. Some people have some nerve!

No comments: